normalcy
just a simple word, but as a whole, that is what our family is most thankful for this year, normalcy. Last year, we moved into a trailer in our front yard on Thanksgiving. It was cold, we ate frozen microwave dinners and it was anything but normal. We have so many things to be thankful for this year, the list is so long, but just being together, safe and warm in our home, is what we are most thankful for.....simple things really....
a dining room table to sit around as a family and share a meal...


a little bit of this...

waaaaay too much of this...

sleepy naps...

relaxing on the couch with these...

and then a little memory that will I will file away in the back of my mind for years to come....Taryn watching Thomas the turkey getting ready :)

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!
a dining room table to sit around as a family and share a meal...


a little bit of this...

waaaaay too much of this...

sleepy naps...

relaxing on the couch with these...

and then a little memory that will I will file away in the back of my mind for years to come....Taryn watching Thomas the turkey getting ready :)

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

2 Comments:
These are so great! I LOVE the one of Taryn watching the turkey. sooo cute!
I have thought of you quite a bit over the last few weeks. I am so happy life is good.
Post a Comment
<< Home