my babycakes bag is here!!
I am so excited....it's GORGEOUS!! My mom purchased the Large Lulu Tote for me as a gift and I plan to use it to lug my laptop and other items to photo sessions. It's just the right size, beautiful leather and lined with rich velvet on the inside with 3 sections and a zipper portion in the middle. Even a little cell phone pouch. I was worried about the fabric on the images but it is very smooth, can be wiped down if it gets dirty and won't scratch. Sorry for the cruddy pictures but it was getting dark in here and I was in a hurry (the shadow on her face isn't really on the bag, it's from my kitchen light).


If you are interested in purchasing a bag, there are a variety of sizes, colors and materials. You can check them out at www.bagsbybabycakes.com. If you place your order through me you will receive an additional 15% off as an introductory offer.


If you are interested in purchasing a bag, there are a variety of sizes, colors and materials. You can check them out at www.bagsbybabycakes.com. If you place your order through me you will receive an additional 15% off as an introductory offer.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home