Your kids are sooooooo cute together! It's adorable how Taryn looks at Ty like he hung the moon and stars. The camera doesn't lie, and it certainly shows how much she loves her big bro. Very sweet.
Hi, I’m Lyndsay, wife to my best friend, Jason and mom to Ty, age 9 and Taryn, age 1. Follow along as we rebuild our home post Katrina, start a new photography business, raise our children, love each other as much as possible and revel in the chaos......
3 Comments:
Your kids are sooooooo cute together! It's adorable how Taryn looks at Ty like he hung the moon and stars. The camera doesn't lie, and it certainly shows how much she loves her big bro. Very sweet.
Lyndsay,
I just love the one of Taryn hugging Ty. You could just tell how much she is in awe of her big brother. Great pics and I love the pjs!!
These are adorable! You have some great looking kids!
Post a Comment
<< Home