you wonna play you gotta pay
taking a weekend of no work was fantastic and soooo needed....but now we are back and it's crunch time for the holiday rush! Good thing I love what I do :) I received a lot of orders over the weekend so I have a ton of distributing to do this week and I started proofing my session with little Austin tonight. Isn't he adorable? I'll have more to share in the next couple of days but here are a few of my favorites so far.....the one with the dog makes me giggle. The 3rd one was a request from mom, Kristen, I hope this is what you had in mind...





1 Comments:
Hey!! Soooo glad you are back and that you had a great time! First thing I did when I got to work this morning was check the blog for pics =) That 3rd one was exactly what I was talking about!!! You captured it perfectly =) I can't wait to see the outdoor ones!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home