FIRE!!

HaHa...I'm so funny! Seriously though, this thing did cause quite a bit of smoke in our dining room last night! It was Jason's birthday yesterday, 29 and counting! Yes, I married a younger man :) I give him such a hard time though, I do things like intentionally buy 35 candles for his cake. Next year we should throw him a big party for the big 3-0. That would be so much fun, he wanted to throw me one last year but given the fact that I turned 30 when I was 9 months pregnant, I wasn't really in the mood. Anyway, I hope he had a great birthday this year. We technically celebrated on Saturday, we went up to Baton Rouge and spent the day shopping and then I treated to dinner at Ralph & Kacoos. Say yum, it was so good! And it was really cool to be able to buy his gifts and treat to dinner without having to ask him for money, you know, since I'm "working" now. Happy Birthday honey!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home